Grilled Pork Chops with Peach and Jalapeño Salsa
Pork chops taste delicious with all sorts of fruits. This flavorful peach and jalapeño salsa makes a superb summertime topping! It’s quick and easy to make, and is ready in minutes. All you have to do is grill the meat! Choose peaches that are just beginning to ripen so they retain their shape when chopped. If they’re too soft, your salsa might look more like puree, but it will still taste great! Try the salsa on chicken tacos, with grilled fish, or as a dip.
- 2 medium peaches ripe, peeled, chopped
- ¼ medium red onion chopped
- 1 medium jalapeno pepper seeds and veins removed, chopped
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- ½ tsp hot pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro finely chopped fresh
- 4 4 oz center-cut pork chops lean, boneless
- ¼ tsp. Sea salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
Here is your instructions:
Combine peaches, onion, jalapeño, red pepper flakes, lime juice, hot pepper sauce, and cilantro; mix well. Set aside.
Preheat grill or broiler on high.
Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
Grill or broil chops for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until desired doneness.
Top pork chops evenly with salsa; serve immediately.