Mixed Berry Popsicles
Store-bought popsicles are loaded with processed sugars, artificial ingredients, and preservatives. Luckily, making fruit popsicles from scratch isn’t difficult, and it allows us to control what goes into the food we serve.
With only 10 minutes of prep time and a host of fresh, readily available ingredients, this recipe for our mixed berry fruit popsicles is a super quick way to beat the heat.
- ¾ cup unsweetened cranberry juice
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen raspberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh or unsweetened frozen blackberries
- 1 scoop Tropical Strawberry Shakeology
Here are your instructions:
Place cranberry juice, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and Shakeology in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture evenly into four ice pop molds; freeze for at least four hours, or until set.
The Nutrition Facts box below provides estimated nutritional information for this recipe.